Clips

I agree with the policy of Youtube. Thank you so much for the beautiful clips on the web. Thank you Bellecourse for your wonderful clips delayed. We could enjoy together and meet young vivid Nana, even Nana on the stage of the British Concert 1974! In this site, we use clips only for private use, not for comercial. Sachi

2/27/2008

I Love Nana Mouskouri ("There's a Time") ,Youtube

I Love Nana Mouskouri ("There's a Time") ,Youtube

About This Video
There I said it. The sixth fact revealed!
There I said it. The sixth fact revealed!
I love her song choices, her arrangements, and the sweet, clear, innocent way she sings. I'll never forget the first time i saw her photo on an LP at my hometown library. A beautiful girl with glasses!! (A rarity then in celebrity circles! Coincidentally, it was the same photo that YouTube set as the video icon!)
Here's a favorite song of mine ("There's a Time", aka "Wooden Heart" as sung by Elvis), and some photos from my record collection. (iTunes says I have 1.7 DAYS worth of her music...) God, I am a geek!

From: sonnenberg

No comments: