Clips

I agree with the policy of Youtube. Thank you so much for the beautiful clips on the web. Thank you Bellecourse for your wonderful clips delayed. We could enjoy together and meet young vivid Nana, even Nana on the stage of the British Concert 1974! In this site, we use clips only for private use, not for comercial. Sachi

8/14/2008

Nana Mouskouri - Je Reviendrai Dans Mon Village,Youtube


From;renamouskouri

This is one of my favorite Nana Mouskouri songs, I love the music and the lyrics, although I don't speak French but I can understand most of it...enjoy!


It was recorded circa 1961, I think Nana could not speak French back then so she just did the best she could and I think she did a great job!!!
Category: Music
Tags: nana mouskouri je reviendrai dans mon village french folk jazz song oldie

No comments: