Clips

I agree with the policy of Youtube. Thank you so much for the beautiful clips on the web. Thank you Bellecourse for your wonderful clips delayed. We could enjoy together and meet young vivid Nana, even Nana on the stage of the British Concert 1974! In this site, we use clips only for private use, not for comercial. Sachi

10/13/2007

Nana Mouskouri sings: Never on Sunday

リンク From: zeena61 No.6 in a series made for my Greek cl... No.6 in a series made for my Greek classes Never on Sunday - Ποτέ την Κυριακή Melina Merkouri who played " the prostitute that has no price" did the original singing in 1960 and Manos Chadjidakis wrote the Oscar winning music "Ta paidia tou Piraea" Τα παιδιά του Πειραιά. Απ' το παράθυρό μου στέλνω Ένα και δύο και τρία και τέσσερα φιλιά Που φτάνουν στο λιμάνι Ένα και δύο και τρία και τέσσερα πουλιά Πως θάθελα να είχα ένα και δύο και τρία και τέσσερα παιδιά Που σαν θα μεγαλώσουν όλα να γίνουν λεβέντες Για χάρη του Πειραιά. Όσο κι αν ψάξω Δεν βρίσκω άλλο λιμάνι Τρελή να μ' έχει κάνει Από τον Πειραιά. Όταν βραδιάζει, τραγούδια μ' αραδιάζει Και τις πενιές του αλλάζει Γεμίζει από παιδιά. Από τη πόρτα μου σα βγω Δεν υπάρχει κανείς που να μην τον αγαπώ Κι σαν το βράδι κοιμηθώ Ξέρω πως, ξέρω πως θα τον ονειρευτώ. Πετράδια βάζω στο λαιμό Και μια χάντρα φυλακτό Γιατί τα βράδια καρτερώ Στο λιμάνι σαν βγω Κάποιον άγνωστο να βρω Πως θάθελα να είχα ένα και δύο και τρία Και τέσσερα παιδιά From my window I send One and two and three and four kisses That arrive in the port as One and two and three and four birds How I wish I had one and two and three and four children(sons) Who when they become men will be the pride of Piraeus. If I search the world over I'll find no other port Which has the magic Of my port Piraeus. When twilight comes The port sings to me And young men and echoes of songs Fill my port of Piraeus. No one goes by my door For whom I don't feel love And when I fall asleep at night I know that I will dream of him. So to the jewels around my neck I add a charm to bring me luck. Because every evening when I go to the port I am ready to welcome the stranger. How I wish I had one and two And three and four children. (more) (less) Category Music Tags:Nana Mouskouri Chadjidakis Melina Merkouri Sunday Piraeus Greek music

No comments: