Clips

I agree with the policy of Youtube. Thank you so much for the beautiful clips on the web. Thank you Bellecourse for your wonderful clips delayed. We could enjoy together and meet young vivid Nana, even Nana on the stage of the British Concert 1974! In this site, we use clips only for private use, not for comercial. Sachi

3/12/2008

Πάμε μια Βόλτα στο Φεγγάρι - Νάνα Μούσχουρη (Μ.Χατζιδάκις)

Από συναυλία στο Καστελόριζο το 1992.

Συνθέτης: Μάνος Χατζιδάκις
Στιχουργός: Νότης Περγιάλης

Τρεις μέρες χώ-
τρείς μέρες χώρισα από σένα
τρεις νύχτες μέ-
τρεις νύχτες μένω μοναχή
σαν τα βουνά
που στέκουν τώρα δακρυσμένα
όταν τα βρέ-
όταν τα βρέχουν οι ουρανοί Δίς

Διώξε τη λύπη παληκάρι
πάμε μια βόλτα στο φεγγάρι Ρεφραίν

Πως να 'βγω και
πως να 'βγω και να περπατήσω
τα λόγια του
τα λόγια του να θυμηθώ
με το φεγγάρι
πως αχ πως να τραγουδήσω
με το φεγγάρι
πως να παρηγορηθώ

Let's take a walk to the moon

three days I was se-, three days I was separated from you
threes nights I sta-, three nights I stay on my own
like the mountains, that stand now in tears
when they get ra-, when they get rained (by) the heavens

Refrain/Chorus
chase away the sorrow, young lad
let's take a walk to the moon

how may I go out and, how may I go out and walk
his words, his words to remember?
with the moon how, oh how may I sing
with the moon, how may I be solaced

http://www.allthelyrics.com/
Added: March 10, 2008
Category: Music
Tags: manos hadjidakis nana mouskouri

From: semelicorfu

No comments: