Clips

I agree with the policy of Youtube. Thank you so much for the beautiful clips on the web. Thank you Bellecourse for your wonderful clips delayed. We could enjoy together and meet young vivid Nana, even Nana on the stage of the British Concert 1974! In this site, we use clips only for private use, not for comercial. Sachi

3/17/2008

Nana Mouskouri in Barcelona - Hartino to Fengaraki





From: missboulay
About This Video
Palau de la musica catalana (Barcelona) - 14/03...(more)
Added: March 15, 2008
Palau de la musica catalana (Barcelona) - 14/03/2008After an excelent 2.30h show with no intermission, she came back with an encore: Hartino to Fengaraki, sung with just a guitar and no microphone.Sadly, my camera refused to record the whole song, so I've wrapped it up with her Herod Atticus final notes. Her performance was so absolutely thrilling that I started crying and I wouldn't have been able to record much more anyway.

No comments: