Clips

I agree with the policy of Youtube. Thank you so much for the beautiful clips on the web. Thank you Bellecourse for your wonderful clips delayed. We could enjoy together and meet young vivid Nana, even Nana on the stage of the British Concert 1974! In this site, we use clips only for private use, not for comercial. Sachi

3/08/2008

Song for a Winter's Night ,Youtube

A lovely old tune by Nana Mouskouri. The lamp is burnin' low upon my table top The snow is softly fallin' The air is still within the silence of my room I hear your voice softly callin' If I could only have you near To breathe a sigh or two I would be happy just to hold the hands I love And to be once again with you The smoke is rising in the shadows overhead My glass is almost empty I read again between the lines upon the page The words of love you sent me If I could know within my heart That you were lonely too I would be happy just to hold the hands I love And to be once again with you And to be once again with you Added: March 07, 2008 Category: Music Tags: nana mouskouri song for winter's night From: renamouskouri

No comments: