Clips

I agree with the policy of Youtube. Thank you so much for the beautiful clips on the web. Thank you Bellecourse for your wonderful clips delayed. We could enjoy together and meet young vivid Nana, even Nana on the stage of the British Concert 1974! In this site, we use clips only for private use, not for comercial. Sachi

8/18/2009

Nana Mouskouri Souvenirs


GR3riv
15 August 2009

Nana Mouskouri. Je me souviens de la première fois que j'ai entendu cette voix : le ciel s'est ouvert et j'ai vu ce magnifique visage, comme un baume sur mon coeur. Merci mon Dieu. Nana Mouskouri. ...
Nana Mouskouri. Je me souviens de la première fois que j'ai entendu cette voix : le ciel s'est ouvert et j'ai vu ce magnifique visage, comme un baume sur mon coeur. Merci mon Dieu.
Nana Mouskouri. I remember the first time I heard this voice: the sky was open and I saw this beautiful face, like a balm on my heart. Thank you my God.
Category: Music

Tags: Nana Mouskouri Souvenirs

No comments: