Clips

I agree with the policy of Youtube. Thank you so much for the beautiful clips on the web. Thank you Bellecourse for your wonderful clips delayed. We could enjoy together and meet young vivid Nana, even Nana on the stage of the British Concert 1974! In this site, we use clips only for private use, not for comercial. Sachi

10/19/2009

Mera Magiou - Theodorakis - Sings Nana Mouskouri


aslefree
13 March 2009

Best lyrics, best music, best performance. A little gem.

I found this translation on the Internet.

One day in May you abandoned me
One day in May I lost you
In Spring, son whom I loved
You rose to the skies above
In the veranda you were gazing
And never grew tired of it
You seemed milk with your eyes
The light of the world
You seemed milk with your eyes
The light of humankind
You were telling me with a voice
Soft, warm and masculine
That no matter how big the seashore is
There will never be enough pebbles
And you were saying that all of these
Lovely things would be our own
But now you're gone and
The fire and the flame burned out
Category: Music

Tags: Theodorakis Nana Mouskouri Mera Magiou Greek

No comments: