Clips

I agree with the policy of Youtube. Thank you so much for the beautiful clips on the web. Thank you Bellecourse for your wonderful clips delayed. We could enjoy together and meet young vivid Nana, even Nana on the stage of the British Concert 1974! In this site, we use clips only for private use, not for comercial. Sachi

10/19/2009

MUSIC: My Choice 34 - The Power of Love, Nana Mouskouri


malpen04
17 October 2009
MUSIC: My Choice 34 - The Power of Love by Nana Mouskouri

The Power of Love sung by Nana Mouskouri is our number 35 in the series "My Choice" of beautiful songs and music.

Video by Alfred Grech, Mosta, Malta.

Please also search for our other Youtube channel jasalf5959
Category: Music

Tags: malta gozo mosta mediterranean my choice beautiful sweet music jasalf5959 malpen04 choy hong jasmine grech alfred the power of love nana mouskuri flowers beauty angels wings

No comments: