Clips

I agree with the policy of Youtube. Thank you so much for the beautiful clips on the web. Thank you Bellecourse for your wonderful clips delayed. We could enjoy together and meet young vivid Nana, even Nana on the stage of the British Concert 1974! In this site, we use clips only for private use, not for comercial. Sachi

1/04/2008

"The Power of Love", Nana Mouskouri, art. video

"The Power of Love", Nana Mouskouri, art. video


About This Video As has been done for ages: Talking through flo... (more)
Added: January 03, 2008
As has been done for ages: Talking through flowers. These are my photos artistically played with in the computer. Then I imported the resulting creations into the computer program for videos ~~~ and expressed the movement and meaning of the song by choosing placements and effects within the program (I never use the program to have it 'automatically' create a video for me. The program has that feature but I find, that it lacks a certain touch. After all, that would be a machine creation, and that is no fun to do). ~~~
I hope, you enjoy Nana Mouskouri's singing. She has been my favorite singer for ages. Her voice is softer than even more famous singers who sing the same songs. ~~~
I also hope, you like the flower creations. It was the perfect activity to do for the middle of winter, something heartwarming like the beauty of flowers together with such a great singer!

From: FlowersBirdArtist

No comments: