Clips

I agree with the policy of Youtube. Thank you so much for the beautiful clips on the web. Thank you Bellecourse for your wonderful clips delayed. We could enjoy together and meet young vivid Nana, even Nana on the stage of the British Concert 1974! In this site, we use clips only for private use, not for comercial. Sachi

12/29/2008

Only Time Will Tell - Nana Mouskouri (Franz Schubert's Nocturne),Youtube


From Perlette1
I love so much this piece by Schubert...
you can listen to IT here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFuGFzMdYDY...

but I loved so much Nana Mouskouri's "interpretation" too...
her song was my ispiration for this video...

video and photos taken by me...

Love,

Perlette
Category: Music

Tags: Love amore time Schubert Adagio Nocturne Nana Mouskouri horses sea blue new Year 2009 goodbye Addio Adios classical music words poems song musica classica

No comments: